Explore the best of Islamorada with the Ultimate Thrill Ride! Hop on our incredible island jet ski tour as it takes you through over 26 miles of the most beautiful waters and scenery the Florida Keys has to offer. Book online today!
FUN FOR ALL AGES!
- Per Boat
Experience the beauty of the Florida Keys on our Catboat Tours in Islamorada!
About the Catboats:
Our fleet of new two-person catamaran boats are the best way to see Islamorada! The “Hyperglider” Catboats are stable, easy to operate, and designed for comfort. Equipped with large cushioned and shock absorbed seats, padded footwells, reboarding ladders, and bimini shades to protect from the sun, the Hyperglider is designed to deliver a comfortable experience for everyone. There is simply no other mini personal catamaran on the market that compares. This guided 2 hour tour will take you around some of the most pristine waters in the Florida Keys.
Get ready to head out on the adventure of a lifetime! Your guide will lead the way (on his/her own boat) as you spend the next two hours exploring and taking in the beautiful sights of Islamorada. We’ll venture through incredible mangrove tunnels, past exclusive homes and neighborhoods, look in our favorite areas to spot dolphins, turtles, manatees and other wildlife, and cruise by the famous Islamorada sandbar. Along the way, your guide will share their knowledge about the waters, wildlife, history of the area, and if you’re lucky, some locals-only tips and secrets!
What Makes This Different Than a Jet Ski Tour?
The pace, mostly. While jet ski tours typically emphasize speed and covering as much distance as possible, our Catboat tours really put the emphasis on exploring, learning about the area, and taking in the natural beauty around us.
At top speeds of nearly 30 mph, and just inches above the water, the Catboats are perfectly capable of providing an exhilarating ride, but they also offer a much more refined, stable, and leisurely ride than a jet ski.
Things to Know
- Pricing is per boat, not per person. There are no hidden fees or ridiculous fuel surcharges.
- Each Catboat has a maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Some minor splashing is possible, but you shouldn’t get soaked.
- There is limited dry storage on board each boat for small items like wallets/phones/etc. Bags and purses may not be brought on the boats, though you may leave items in our office at your own risk (no lockers are available).
- Minimum age to drive a Catboat is 18. Minimum age for passengers is 5.
- A gratuity for your tour guide is customary, but only if your trip was exceptional.
What You Need To Know
Must arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to reservation time to complete paperwork and safety briefing. Tours may leave without guests that do not arrive on time. No refunds will be offered for tours missed due to late arrival. “Rainchecks” for missed tours due to late arrival may be considered based on space available and management discretion.
- Maximum of 2 people per boat.
- Must age to operate a Catboat is 18 (parent must be present and sign paperwork for any participant under 18)
- Minimum age for passengers is 5 years old, provided they fit securely into the provided child life vest.
- Valid government Issued ID/Driver’s License/Passport required for all boat drivers (ID must include photo, date of birth, issuing agency, expiration date)
- We HIGHLY recommend wearing inexpensive sunglasses, particularly sunglasses with polarized lenses.
Florida Law requires all persons born on or after January 1 1988 hold a valid boater’s safety license to operate a boat or jet ski. Temporary boater’s safety license tests are NOT available on site, but can be easily obtained by taking a brief 25 question multiple choice test (typically takes 10-15 minutes) here: Florida Temporary Boater’s Safety License The test costs $9.99, allows for free unlimited pass attempts, and is valid for 90 days. Boater’s safety licenses from other states are considered valid in FL if marked “NASBLA approved”, not expired, and in the driver’s physical possession at our office.
If born on or after January 1 1988, please complete the online course prior to your scheduled check in time and bring proof (either printed, or on your phone) for verification. Passengers do NOT need boater’s licenses or IDs.
Our address is 84457 Overseas Highway, Islamorada FL 33036 (Pelican Cove Resort). We are just north of Postcard Inn, Starbucks, and Abel’s Bait and Tackle on the “Old Highway” behind Theatre of the Seas.
IMPORTANT: Apple Maps currently shows our location as “permanently closed” and located at the Postcard Inn Beach Resort. This is INCORRECT, and we’re working on getting the information corrected. Set navigation apps to navigate to 84457 Overseas Highway, Islamorada FL 33036.