Explore the best of Islamorada with the Ultimate Thrill Ride! Hop on our incredible island jet ski tour as it takes you through over 26 miles of the most beautiful waters and scenery the Florida Keys has to offer. Book online today!
Ride Zone Rental
- Half Hour Rental
- One Hour Rental
Explore Our Large Ocean Ride Zone on a Jet Ski Rental with Spray Watersports in Islamorada, FL
About our Rental Zone Jet Skis
Spray Watersports in Islamorada, FL is your ultimate destination for an unforgettable jet ski adventure. With our top-notch jet ski rentals, you can experience the thrill of riding your own personal watercraft through the beautiful waters of Islamorada. Feel the rush as you open up the throttle and hit the waves, exploring our expansive ocean ride zone.
Our jet ski rentals cater to all experience levels, whether you’re a seasoned rider or a beginner looking to try out this exciting water activity. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will provide you with a comprehensive orientation, ensuring that you feel confident and safe before getting on your jet ski adventure. You’ll receive expert guidance on operating the jet ski, as well as important safety instructions to ensure a fun and secure experience.
As you zoom through the crystal-clear waters, you’ll be treated to stunning views of the surrounding natural beauty. Take in the sights as you ride past pristine beaches, lush mangroves, and perhaps even catch a glimpse of the vibrant marine life that inhabits these waters. With our jet ski rentals, you have the freedom to explore the area at your own pace and create unforgettable memories in the process. Don’t miss the opportunity to make the most of your time in Islamorada with our thrilling Jet Ski Rentals at Spray Watersports.
What You Need To Know
• Jet ski rentals are NOT permitted to visit the Islamorada Sandbar.
• Jet ski must stay in designated ride zone of 2.5 square mile area approximately one mile from the shore.
• Our staff members will escort your rides.
Rentals have a maximum rental period of 1 hour. No extended rentals. No coming back in to change participants during rental period allowed.
Must arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to reservation time to complete paperwork and safety briefing. No refunds will be offered for reservations missed due to late arrival. “Rainchecks” for missed reservations due to late arrival may be considered based on space available and management discretion.
- Maximum of 2 adults per jet ski. 3 passengers only allowed if 2 are adults with one small child, or one adult and two kids.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter into rental contract (minimum operator age 14, parent must be present and sign paperwork for any participant under 18)
- Minimum age for riders is 6 years old, provided they fit securely into the provided child life vest. Riders/Children MUST ride behind the operator/driver.
- Valid government Issued ID/Driver’s License/Passport required for all jet ski drivers (ID must include photo, date of birth, issuing agency, expiration date)
- We HIGHLY recommend wearing inexpensive sunglasses, particularly sunglasses with polarized lenses.
Florida Law requires all persons born on or after January 1 1988 hold a valid boater’s safety license to operate a boat or jet ski. Boater’s safety licenses from other states are considered valid in FL if marked “NASBLA approved”.
Temporary boater’s safety license tests are NOT available on site, but can be easily obtained with an online course and test (takes approximately 30 minutes) here: Florida Temporary Boater’s Safety License The test costs $9.99, allows for free unlimited pass attempts, and is valid for 90 days.
If born on or after January 1 1988, please complete the online course prior to your scheduled check in time and bring proof (either printed, or on your phone) for verification.
Our address is 84457 Overseas Highway, Islamorada FL 33036 (Pelican Cove Resort). We are just north of Postcard Inn, Starbucks, and Abel’s Bait and Tackle on the “Old Highway” behind Theatre of the Seas.
IMPORTANT: Apple Maps currently shows our location as “permanently closed” and located at the Postcard Inn Beach Resort. This is INCORRECT, and we’re working on getting the information corrected. Set navigation apps to navigate to 84457 Overseas Highway, Islamorada FL 33036.
Jet ski rentals are available for Islamorada Resort Collection guests and the general public.